Steve "Hairbear" Masters

Hairbear arrived home today from pinched nerve surgery on Tue. Steve says his numb arm now has feeling. He'll be laid up for a couple of months with a neck brace.

Later, Hairbear will be back with his great blues band on bass.

Masters was the frizzy long-haired guy in the pit with Kilties and Westshore, before that Brigs, Steel City, Ohio Brass Factory, Cincy Tradition and Cincy jr. corps. Back in the early Steel City days and before, he marched euph and bari.

Oh man, Hairbear get better!!!!!!!!! I remember your famous pit days!!!!!!!!!!! I used to love to go to J. Birney Crum watching you and the other guy (sorry, can't remember his name)!! You guys were so entertaining to watch!!!!!!!!

GET WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Cozy for the heads up...........Steve if you read this thread, get well quick buddy and remember the GAS Reunion in Toronto when you came down the aisle in the tartan........

Jimbalaya

Hey Cozy,

If you get a chance to talk to or see Stevie, tell him that his friends from Pittsburgh and Steel City wish him a speedy recovery.... On the other hand, maybe I'll just give him a call @ home.....Thanks for the update....

Pgh Guy Bari 2

John G

Hairbear, get better soon!!!

Paul

Oh man, Hairbear get better!!!!!!!!! I remember your famous pit days!!!!!!!!!!! I used to love to go to J. Birney Crum watching you and the other guy (sorry, can't remember his name)!! You guys were so entertaining to watch!!!!!!!!

GET WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holly,

The other guy is Sandy McNeal, who still lives in Pittsburgh. They were phenomenal. Their pit won DCA Showmanship twice.

That's it, Sandy!!!!!!!!! Thanks for that, I was wracking my brains trying to remember his name!!!!

I LOVED watching them. Great team!!!!