Capital Regiment Play Section

Ice

Pay no attention, my Cap Reg brothers and sisters.

Let people spew what they will spew behind the anonymity of the internet.

THIS former member appreciated every minute of your effort!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't beat around the bush.

I thought it was dumb.

The word "crap" is a great way to describe that part of the show.

Nothing against the kids efforts, but shame on the design staff.

I saw that show almost every night of tour last year and it did almost nothing for me.

Since when are we not free to express our opinions on this website?

seriously....people beat up on the Cadets all day..but as soon as someone goes out on limb about Cap Regiment now its not nice to have express opinion?? please....

Opinions are fine. You don't have to like the show design.

Stuff like this:

I don't think the performers executed anything in that show well.

Is uncalled for and also completely untrue.

They didn't execute ANYTHING well? Well crap! They shouldn't have even been allowed to take the field!

Opinions are fine. You don't have to like the show design.

Stuff like this:

Is uncalled for and also completely untrue.

They didn't execute ANYTHING well? Well crap! They shouldn't have even been allowed to take the field!

I was replying to other posters who seemed to think capital regiment had a wonderful performance. That is way I said they didn't execute that well.

Pay no attention, my Cap Reg brothers and sisters.

Let people spew what they will spew behind the anonymity of the internet.

THIS former member appreciated every minute of your effort!

I too appreciate their effort. However, that does not mean I think they had a good show performance-wise or design-wise. Please read my posts.

I too appreciate their effort. However, that does not mean I think they had a good show performance-wise or design-wise. Please read my posts.

no one is trully bashing you for your opinion it was just the way you expreised your opioin.......saying that the preformances was mediocre instead of saying the way that part of the show was written ........... we as the preformers have no say so in what is put on the field we just take it and do as we are told.............so by saying the preformance was mediorce or not that great is calling the preformers mediocer or not that great how ever you decided to say your opinions...........i'm not bashing you either i'm sorry if it comes out that way..........but as a member or capital regiment.......it just hurt some when you had said the preformance was mediocre...........we could only do with what we were given and we worked hard all summer long on that show............yes sometimes we had a bad preformance but that does not make it mediocre not the members as well............but like i said TO ME calling the preformance bad and mediocre is like calling the members that as well.........

just you have to think how what your going to say is going to be taken by other readers before you post something.................once again i'm not bashing you or bring you down nothing like that you have all the right to say what you feel but you should say it with respect for what ever you are talking about................

Yeah, theres no point in feeling upset because of a person that has the audacity to degrade CR, or any corps for that matter.....

You know how much work you put in, you know how well you executed, you know the reaction you got from the audience..... Dont sweat these "glass is half empty" people........

Good Job CR 06!

Regards,

B.Davis

CR 04

Lead Sop

If we are reaching the point where it is unacceptable to state a negative opinion on any corps other than the Cadets without being called a jerk, we're left with only one option.

Moderator, close this whole Board.