Star of Indiana Website

Will the Star of Indiana's website EVER be updated?

I'd rather have ANY site then no site...but I'm kind of tired of seeing that same chick in the patent leather outfit playing her saxophone...letting us all know that Cyberjam has closed in London.

Is "Blast!" pretty much the end of the road for Star?

I know there is an alumni site...but i'm not an alumni...just a fan.

Indeed...

What I want to know is, what happened to Blast II? Did it even open? There's absolutely no information about it anywhere on the internet. As the person who wrote a lot of the Wikipedia article on Blast! I'd really like to know.

What I want to know is, what happened to Blast II? Did it even open? There's absolutely no information about it anywhere on the internet. As the person who wrote a lot of the Wikipedia article on Blast! I'd really like to know.

I know a guy who's son was in "blast II", performing with them when they performed in Japan. The show sold out all the time, but it was not as popular as the original blast due to the lack of any percussion. Information might not be 100% accurate, but thats what I know 2nd hand.

Probably the best way to avoid getting upset by the lack of updates would be to not check the site, as I highly doubt the site will change, considering there is going to only be rare updates.

Blast's website is updated by Blast themselves, and the Star of Indiana recollections site is on the Cook servers. The Star Alumni site will probably be updated in the future. Some sort of public presence was always planned, but there are other things on the priority list for now. Check back now and again.

Star United Minicorps has it's own site as well. We just don't have much up yet. See below.

Edited by mchromik