Bayonne Arts Factory

Hey All!

I just wanted to take a moment to share in an exciting venture I am involved with. There is a new Performing Arts space open in Bayonne (my hometown and where I still live!) called the Arts Factory. We will be putting on Musicals, Dramas, concerts, comedy shows, etc. in our 250 seat Theater/performing arts space, and in addition we are providing live entertainment in our bar/lounge! This coming Friday and Saturday nights we will be hosting the Vinnie Cutro Ensemble! If you never heard Vinnie play, it is well worth the trip to Bayonne! The music is from 10pm to 1am, but the Bar is open for business at 7pm and we close at 2am. Sunday night from 7-10 pm, Grammy Award pianist Michael DeLorenzo will be in the house! There is no cover and no minumum! Other artists we will have in soon include: Spirit of Life Ensemble, Bob DeVos, Bradford Hayes, Gradie Stone, Willy Dalton, Sarah Jane Cion, Bob Ferrell, Erick Storkman, Ben Williams, Matt Bilyk, Joel Perry, Jack Broad, Roseanna Vitro and Jerry Niewood!

We have great beers on tap and offer a fine selection of libations! There is no food, yet, in our fare, but it will be part of our offerings soon. For further information, please call 201-436-6700. Our address is:

Arts Factory

280 Avenue E

Bayonne, NJ 07002

It is very easy to get to from the NJ Tpke and the 21st Street light rail station, for all you mass commuters, is one block away. Our website is under construction, but please keep your eyes out for:

www.arts-factory.com

Hope you can come out and enjoy some great music in a great space!

Peace,

Dennis

Hey All!

I just wanted to take a moment to share in an exciting venture I am involved with. There is a new Performing Arts space open in Bayonne (my hometown and where I still live!) called the Arts Factory. We will be putting on Musicals, Dramas, concerts, comedy shows, etc. in our 250 seat Theater/performing arts space, and in addition we are providing live entertainment in our bar/lounge! This coming Friday and Saturday nights we will be hosting the Vinnie Cutro Ensemble! If you never heard Vinnie play, it is well worth the trip to Bayonne! The music is from 10pm to 1am, but the Bar is open for business at 7pm and we close at 2am. Sunday night from 7-10 pm, Grammy Award pianist Michael DeLorenzo will be in the house! There is no cover and no minumum! Other artists we will have in soon include: Spirit of Life Ensemble, Bob DeVos, Bradford Hayes, Gradie Stone, Willy Dalton, Sarah Jane Cion, Bob Ferrell, Erick Storkman, Ben Williams, Matt Bilyk, Joel Perry, Jack Broad, Roseanna Vitro and Jerry Niewood!

We have great beers on tap and offer a fine selection of libations! There is no food, yet, in our fare, but it will be part of our offerings soon. For further information, please call 201-436-6700. Our address is:

Arts Factory

280 Avenue E

Bayonne, NJ 07002

It is very easy to get to from the NJ Tpke and the 21st Street light rail station, for all you mass commuters, is one block away. Our website is under construction, but please keep your eyes out for:

www.arts-factory.com

Hope you can come out and enjoy some great music in a great space!

Peace,

Dennis

Congrats Dennis! Wish you guys best of luck. We are both long time Bayrats and the town needs the arts and culture! Hey, when can we do an indoor drum corps show?

Tommy

Congrats Dennis! Wish you guys best of luck. We are both long time Bayrats and the town needs the arts and culture! Hey, when can we do an indoor drum corps show?

Tommy

Tom,

Thanks for the kind words and well wishes!

This kind of facility is long overdue in Bayonne and I am proud to be a part of it! Hopefully it is here for my children and their children long after I am gone!

I can bet that Drum Corps performances will be something that finds itself on our calendar of events at some point!

Hope to see you soon!

Check out the websites of this weekends' performers:

Appearing Friday 3/2 and Saturday 3/3 - 10pm to 1am- Vinnie Cutro

www.vinniecutro.com

Appearing Sunday 3/4 - 7-10pm - Mike Di Lorenzo

www.keepthegroove.com

Also, coming soon:

www.arts-factory.com

Stay in touch with upcoming gigs and performances!

Thanks again!

Peace,

Dennis

Hey All!

Just wanted to update and tell you that our website is up:

www.arts-factory.com

Vinnie Cutro and The New York City Soundscape were in last night burning up the place! They return tonight, 10pm-1am, with Scott Reeves on Trombone and AltoFlugelhorn!

He is an AMAZING player!

Tomorrow night, Grammy award winning pianist Mike De Lorenzo from 7-10pm.

Peace,

Dennis

This Friday (3/9) we open up a new 'icon' at the Factory with our first Comedy Show at the space!

At 9pm we will have the comedy of Andy Vastola and Mitchell Walters, hosetd by Adam Kerr! Tickets are $15.00 and there is only one show this Friday!

Afterwards, we will have the Bob DeVos trio from 10pm-1am.

On Saturday night, The Spirit of Life Ensemble from 10pm-1am, and Sunday the beautiful and talented Sarah Jane Cion, solo pianist, 7-10pm!~

No Cover, No minimum!

Also, just confirmed last night...coming April 6th and 7th......Gerry Niewood!

For more info:

www.arts-factory.com

Peace,

Dennis