West Penn CGC of the 70's

Rocketman

Hello all:

I'm looking to see if anyone has contacts with people who may have taken some home movies during the mid 70's of West Penn guard shows and if there is a circuit guards compete in now.

Thanks,

RM - 70's rock

ampssuck

No movies, but I just ran across a bunch of photos I took at a number of shows around 74-76.

Norwin, Greensburg -Salem, Hempfield, Silver Sabers, GBV, Patriots, etc.

I have a few ideas of some families who may have taken film of their kids in competition - I'll see if I can make contact.

No movies, but I just ran across a bunch of photos I took at a number of shows around 74-76.

Norwin, Greensburg -Salem, Hempfield, Silver Sabers, GBV, Patriots, etc.

I have a few ideas of some families who may have taken film of their kids in competition - I'll see if I can make contact.

John:

I'd appreciate anything you could do.

Thanks,

RM - JPD

ampssuck

John:

I'd appreciate anything you could do.

Thanks,

RM - JPD

ampssuck

There is a guard circuit within the local area. It is the Three Rivers Winter Ensemble Association. There is a show this weekend at East Allegheny High School, sponsored by the Golden Triangles and their Championships are the following week at Kiski High School. I marched in the GBV starting in the mid 60's and would love to see some old performances. Good Luck. Bruno

There is a guard circuit within the local area. It is the Three Rivers Winter Ensemble Association. There is a show this weekend at East Allegheny High School, sponsored by the Golden Triangles and their Championships are the following week at Kiski High School. I marched in the GBV starting in the mid 60's and would love to see some old performances. Good Luck. Bruno

Bruno:

My brother, Bill Davis, claims he emails you all the time, well, when he wants something. Where you working GBV in 1980? I helped out toward the end of the year with Visual and thought you were there too.

JPD- RM

Bruno:

My brother, Bill Davis, claims he emails you all the time, well, when he wants something. Where you working GBV in 1980? I helped out toward the end of the year with Visual and thought you were there too.

JPD- RM

Yes, I was there in 80. It was my last year. Your brother does contact me once in a while. Nice to hear from him. Hope you find some old movies/videos. I am sure they are around. Good Luck, Bruno

Got a web address for TIA?

Thanks

Sure!

www.tob.org.

Click on Indoor Activities to get the schedule and scores for the entire circuit.

If you click on Other Links and then select Member Units, you get a list of the units by chapter. The Pittsburgh area is Chapter 8, and they have their own website. You'll find the link there.