INergy DCPI 8 announcement

inergytechno.png

INergy's DCPI 8 show will be entitled "Techno." We are exploring the use of entirely electronic music using no electronics! The selections used in the show are by Beatdrop, and are listed here.

Firedance

The Enemy of My Enemy is My Enemy

Arena

Blowback

We hope that these songs will bring an entirely different feel than last season's show did. We were very pleased with last season's 14th place finish, and even happier with our 7th place finish in prelims (too bad that those couldn't have been switched.) We feel that having a less traditional show will help our corps rise to new levels.

There has also been some talk in the INergy group about expanding into divisions two and three for the upcoming season. Be sure to check back. Later for more news.

This season, I hope to finally get the uniform pictures uploaded and keep the website up to date. However, I'm not making any promises yet.

Be sure to check out INergy at the Emerald Regime Pre-season invitational coming up in May.

Edited by INergy