Bridgemen at Emanon WG show

editted for correction :P

Yes, Trish!

Stop by and see us when you get the chance!

The full corps horn line and drum line will be in Harrisburg at SIB next week...

*with a few guard members to cheer them on* b**bs

The guard is rehearsing on Sunday, April 22nd.

CAN'T WAIT!

But the full corps won't be together again until Saturday, May 5th, and Sunday, May 6th.

Hope to see you soon!

you're posting while your brain was still in auto-sleep mode Jim!! :lolhit:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

editted for correction :P

you're posting while your brain was still in auto-sleep mode Jim!! :lolhit:

Yes, you are correct, my dear! :doh:

But...

I guess that was also my unconscious desire for the ENTIRE CORPS to be together at such a fun, and exciting show! :P

Yes, you are correct, my dear! :doh:

But...

I guess that was also my unconscious desire for the ENTIRE CORPS to be together at such a fun, and exciting show! :P

i do too. the venue is so unique ~ absolutely breathtakingly beautiful. we can't say that about the football fields we perform on. :wall:

i can't wait ~ so much to do, so much to see. b**bs ^0^ b**bs

i do too. the venue is so unique ~ absolutely breathtakingly beautiful. we can't say that about the football fields we perform on. :whistle:

i can't wait ~ so much to do, so much to see. b**bs ^0^ b**bs

You're right, Liz!

Although this will be my very first visit to the Serenade In Brass, everyone has told me that the venue is just awesome, and quite beautiful!

Well, most of the football fields/stadiums that we've performed on are pretty much the same.

I thought that Rochester was one of the nicest stadiums, though, and the field was great!!!

(By the way...I would love to play soccer on that field, also!!!)

And, I know it doesn't take much for me, but your enthusiasm for the SIB is contagious!

It's great to see you getting so excited about seeing your friends, & being around drum corps!

Gonna be a fun, fun weekend in Harrisburg!!!

JJ

You're right, Liz!

Although this will be my very first visit to the Serenade In Brass, everyone has told me that the venue is just awesome, and quite beautiful!

Well, most of the football fields/stadiums that we've performed on are pretty much the same.

I thought that Rochester was one of the nicest stadiums, though, and the field was great!!!

(By the way...I would love to play soccer on that field, also!!!)

And, I know it doesn't take much for me, but your enthusiasm for the SIB is contagious!

It's great to see you getting so excited about seeing your friends, & being around drum corps!

Gonna be a fun, fun weekend in Harrisburg!!!

JJ

ahhhh your too old jimbo..........knees my man.....knees........ LOLOL

and yes...this is going to be quite the adventure next weekend......I cant wait ; ))

i'd rather my enthusiasm for SIB be contagious as opposed to this sinus infection. :whistle:

when you meet my friends this weekend you'll understand why!! b**bs ^0^ b**bs

ahhhh your too old jimbo..........knees my man.....knees........ LOLOL

and yes...this is going to be quite the adventure next weekend......I cant wait ; ))

are you taking the bus or coming out Friday too? :whistle:

are you taking the bus or coming out Friday too? :whistle:

Hey Liz how is her Majesty doin today .........hehehehe

Im working out of state...as a matter of fact Ive been out of state for the last month..; (

So what Im attempting to say is that Im taking the bus ....for I am going to sleep as much as possible.....and I am excited to be going to this show, Ive heard and read nothing but good things.....

Your humble subject

Rick #3

:unsure:

you keep up this Her Majesty stuff and my royal foot is going right up your . . . . :blink:

:whistle:

Happy Easter Rick!

you royal PITA you!!!

Hey Liz how is her Majesty doin today .........hehehehe

Im working out of state...as a matter of fact Ive been out of state for the last month..; (

So what Im attempting to say is that Im taking the bus ....for I am going to sleep as much as possible.....and I am excited to be going to this show, Ive heard and read nothing but good things.....

Your humble subject

Rick #3

Pullo,

Good luck sleeping on the bus! b**bs Better make sure you sit near the front! We still have some Bridgemen that like to shake it up 24/7, just like when we were kids!!! :whistle:

Better hope Romeo isn't on the bus, along with his infamous "LUNG" elixir!!! :unsure:

Have a safe journey, my brother!

13th!!!

Vorenus

PS - I am missing the weekly exploits of our favorite legion very much!!! Thank God we have our very own Jersey-inspired Sopranos documentary to follow starting next week! 13th!!!