DCN season opens

The first DCN show of 2007 took place in Den Haag on Saturday night.

The placings were:

1: Beatrix 65,80

2: Jubal 64,55

3: Federatieband 51,75

4: Showband Marum 51,25

Beatrix took the music, brass, percussion, ensemble and visual captions with Jubal taking the effect caption.

Very close call for Jubal and Beatrix. I'm looking forward for the contest in Dordrecht where Jubal meets Northern Star! :)

and Juliana! :)

and Juliana! :)

Haha, sorry :rolleyes:

But I was curious to see the meeting between Jubal and Northern Star because of the close scores from last year.

I guess Jubal will be the last corps of the evening in Dordrecht. But maybe I can see you guys at Taptoe Zeeland over two weeks! :)

Edited by Timmey

Haha, sorry :wub:

But I was curious to see the meeting between Jubal and Northern Star because of the close scores from last year.

I guess Jubal will be the last corps of the evening in Dordrecht. But maybe I can see you guys at Taptoe Zeeland over two weeks! :)

totally,

Will be a great show in Dordrecht that's for sure.

We can't wait to get on the road again from England and see all our dutch friends on and off the field.

We'll be rehearsing in Belgium the week before the show, contact me if you want to come and visit.

Where are you from Timmey?

totally,

Will be a great show in Dordrecht that's for sure.

We can't wait to get on the road again from England and see all our dutch friends on and off the field.

We'll be rehearsing in Belgium the week before the show, contact me if you want to come and visit.

Where are you from Timmey?

I'm dutch :) And marching with Jubal on baritone. Do you have a schedule for the tour in Belgium?

Hey Timmey,

all I can tell you about the schedule is that we will be staying in a town called Vorst, near Antwerp I believe. We will be there for the most of the week, from Sunday 17th June. We then move into Holland on the Friday I think to prepare for the DCN show in Dordrecht Saturday night.