THE WILDWOODS IS JAMMIN'

I can't believe it. The Elks are in the Wildwoods this weekend and there are so many corps members here, I can't keep track of them all: Reilly Raiders, Yankee Rebs, Archie, Blue Rock and Sac alumni, and a whole lot of cabbies running around. Sorry if I missed some of you other guys. Love ya, too! :worthy:

And if that weren't enough, there's another convention parade next week - VFW or AL, not sure. But for me, the biggie, the Grand Poobah of all shows is coming up on the 16th. Can you believe it, real, actual, honest-to-goodness, drum corps competition for the first time this season in the official DCA season opener at the Wildwoods Convention Center.

God, seems just like yesterday when the Cabballero Alumni were holding one of their music rehearsals at a weekend camp inside the hall. Bet they liked practicing on Maxwell Field the next day better.

The list is up for the 6:30 show on the 16th. Indoors - with BEER!! b**bs

Here 'tis:

Brigadeers

Hurricanes

Buccaneers (Johnny Depp will NOT be here!) <**>

Statesmen

Caballeros

Caballeros Alumni in exhibition.

I had heard rumors that the Bridgemen might be able to make it but I guess not. Bummer, huh :(

Well, I guess we'll just have to muddle through the best we can.

I'll be there covering it for the Wildwoods Reporter, and diggin' the vibes as we used to say. Will you be there?

If you see me in my black and gold Chicago jacket, say hi.

Thom B)

P.S. Think this is enough Wildwoods drum corps? The Jersey Surf junior corps will also be holding its show at Maxwell Field in July. :worthy: Details to follow later.

www.TheWildwoodsReporter.com

www.DigitalDazzlePhotography.ifp3.com

But for me, the biggie, the Grand Poobah of all shows is coming up on the 16th. Can you believe it, real, actual, honest-to-goodness, drum corps competition for the first time this season in the official DCA season opener at the Wildwoods Convention Center.

God, seems just like yesterday when the Cabballero Alumni were holding one of their music rehearsals at a weekend camp inside the hall. Bet they liked practicing on Maxwell Field the next day better.

The list is up for the 6:30 show on the 16th. Indoors - with BEER!! b**bs

Here 'tis:

Brigadeers

Hurricanes

Buccaneers (Johnny Depp will NOT be here!) <**>

Statesmen

Caballeros

Caballeros Alumni in exhibition.

I had heard rumors that the Bridgemen might be able to make it but I guess not. Bummer, huh :(

Well, I guess we'll just have to muddle through the best we can.

I'll be there covering it for the Wildwoods Reporter, and diggin' the vibes as we used to say. Will you be there?

If you see me in my black and gold Chicago jacket, say hi.

Thom B)

We'll be there, Thom...... always a good time in Wildwood!

Fran

I agree what a great day for a parade and a party. Great friends and fun at Kelly's. I can not wait to do it again in 2 weeks.

Indeed.........good to meet ya Beagus.........it was a great day for Rockyknockers........Betty Ann made it too....along with Gerry from Florida, Florida from Maryland........and many others...........a super day with a very good drum corps oriented parade............

Jimbalaya

I agree what a great day for a parade and a party. Great friends and fun at Kelly's. I can not wait to do it again in 2 weeks.

Looking forward to it!