Wildwood Elks Parade 2007

My name is Mark and I play in the lead soprano line for the Reilly Raider. I want to thank Blessed Sac for Coming to the hotel and performing for us. You guys sounded AWESOME. You guys made my family outing with my wife and kids just the best. I think we all demonstrated what drum corps is all about. Will see you at the Shamrock Fest in Sept. I never in my life had so much fun playing a horn. Standing next to Bill Pusey is always an honor.

My name is Mark and I play in the lead soprano line for the Reilly Raider. I want to thank Blessed Sac for Coming to the hotel and performing for us. You guys sounded AWESOME. You guys made my family outing with my wife and kids just the best. I think we all demonstrated what drum corps is all about. Will see you at the Shamrock Fest in Sept. I never in my life had so much fun playing a horn. Standing next to Bill Pusey is always an honor.

yeah that was so much fun!

see: http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/inde...showtopic=98011

• 2 weeks later...

It was an honor and sheer pleasure for us in BSGK to perform for our Reilly family. I still remember the chills I felt last year at Elks Weekend when Reilly came marching down the street in front of BSGK's hotel and performed for us! I hope this tradition lasts for many yers to come!!!

Looking forward to seeing you all in September!