Music, Music, Music!

bandgeek10

Ventures '07 was a collection of songs by a jazz musician in Montreal called Dr.Draw.

I believe some of the songs were from his album called Train 64.

That's all the information I have. Hope it helped!

Eklipse this past season was an acoustic version of "Crazy" by Seal which was released in the UK as a promo single in 1990 - it's out of print now but might be available on one of the online music services. The opening is an old Apple Computer commercial.

Ok. Morpheus and Limewire have none of the songs. Is there any other way I can get them, besides iTunes?

Um....Itunes = best bet. However, If you do a search on Amazon, you find them on there as well. Best of luck young music seeker.

Ok. Morpheus and Limewire have none of the songs. Is there any other way I can get them, besides iTunes?

Believe it or not you will eventually give up this chase for free music and realize that paying for the music is just so much easier!!!!! Try this new site I found that is CHEAP....gomusic.ru The download speeds leave something to be desired, but hey you are only paying 19 cents a song. I have found many things on this site that aren't even on iTunes!