Announcing Shadow's Logo and Website

ajw

Something that just popped into my mind was the whole spy v. spy thing (black v. white). Maybe that could be incorporated somehow.

It just seems a little too...clean to me. Its too organized and perfect looking. I would say try to model on real corps websites.

Cool. I like this a lot better.

Shadow%20logo.png

Shadow competed in its first show this weekend in Annapolis, MD. We had a disappointing show coming in last place with a score of 65.900. The Norwich Lancers took first (70.933), Ohio Valley Thunder in second (69.642), and The Knights in third (69.421).

We traveled to our next show location in Jacksonville, AL where we worked extremely hard on Sunday and Monday. We changed some of the visual part of the show and were ready to compete again on June 19. When the scores came out, we were announced in first place with a score of 74.684. The Vigilantes took second (74.215) and Florida Dragon Battalion took third (71.690). We were very pleased with the outcome and are looking to keep on the same path.

Our next show is in Rockmart, GA on June 21. There will be a total of 18 corps performing on that night. We wish good luck to all of the corps.

Check back soon for more Shadow News.

Check out Shadow News at the website.