So far...

I for one, think the hornlines and percussion are generally better this year than they were last year so far. I like the music a lot more this year so far.

I'm not going to comment on visual because i'm not a visual person.

I think we have an absolutely stellar top 7 this year musically. I have not yet heard BD or SCV but everyone else seems stellar.

Your thoughts?

Well based on all of the brilliant people on this site with their opinions and theories, I would say the seasons over.

Great job everyone. Enjoy the rest of the season that won't change. It's been a great ride.

Good luck next season, I hope that your first show goes great, because if your score isn't where the enlightened ones think it should be, then you have 30+ shows to be told that your seasons over.

Well based on all of the brilliant people on this site with their opinions and theories, I would say the seasons over.

Great job everyone. Enjoy the rest of the season that won't change. It's been a great ride.

Good luck next season, I hope that your first show goes great, because if your score isn't where the enlightened ones think it should be, then you have 30+ shows to be told that your seasons over.

Heh...too bad my season hasn't even started yet ^0^

:rolleyes: this is making my day.

Some one has got a poopy diaper! :(

no he is just tired of reading all the crap DCP users post.

He's got a looooooooonnnnnng summer ahead

You know, that made my day.

Thank you.