Madison, WI

I hate to call him out because he might be embarassed by the pit stains but

it is Brent Turner - who was a staff member back then and is back this summer also.

He shouldn't be embarassed by the sweaty pits at all. It makes the picture that much better. What position does he have on staff?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scouts are 1.1 behind Blue Stars in guard and .9 in drums

plus were killed in ge music (4th 1.0 behind Blue Stars)

Blue Stars? - they haven't made finals since '79 so - no.

That was tied into the last time Blue Stars beat Scouts........ and hung out in the top 2 thru 10th spot for 15 years.......

Pioneer came in second in guard ach. behind Blue Stars - I'm assuming that stands for achievement.

A victory for Pio colorguard being second tonight. They must be coming a long way since I saw them last. Keep up the good work!

Pioneer came in second in guard ach. behind Blue Stars - I'm assuming that stands for achievement.

I missed that---

yikes

Madison's first show: 63.55

Seven shows later, they are scoring only two points higher.

Ouch.

At this rate, they'll be lucky to break 80.

For those into scores, the Blue Stars actually moved up 10.70 points from their opening show ( 6/16 thru 6/28 ) from opening at 62.650 to 73.350 before the judges tonite pulled them back where their score took a 2.350 plunge from their last show. But clearly they have been making great strides in scoring over the last 2 weeks. Madison hasn't gotten much scoring traction at all as you said.

That was tied into the last time Blue Stars beat Scouts........ and hung out in the top 2 thru 10th spot for 15 years.......

Cop - I'm really not trying to be difficult. I guess I don't understand you. Who hung out in 2-10 for 15 years? It can't be Blue Stars because they were out after '79, and Scouts were in those spots until '01. Then from '03-06. Far more than 15 years.

Is DCA an option being considered??? :dozingoff: