Looking for flags

guard_for_life

I'm looking for flags appropriate for a Phantom of the Opera show. Anyone have anything for sale?

I've got some maroon/black flags - pretty good shape. 14 total. They are 36" x 60" arc shape. They were used as a hand flag, so the sleeve on them is made to fit a 1/2" diameter pvc pole, but you could easily replace the sleeve with a regular one to fit a standard pole.

The maroon color is the base, with a black "hook" type curve coming up from the bottom left corner, going up and coming down to the tip of the flag. I don't have a picture to send you, but if this sounds at all like what you'd want, send me an email williamfstevenson@yahoo.com

Contact any school in your area that had a marching band from 1988 to 1993. I'm sure they have some.

Unfortunately there's not much to be had in my neck of the woods where marching band is not very popular. Which is why I'm checking around here, in hopes much bigger programs have something 'left in their closet' they might be willing to share.

• 2 weeks later...
The GuardCloset had a set of Phantom flags recently pretty cheap.

I can't find them there anymore.