Caballeros 2007

Ok so you know how I ran a thread asking for three Trumpets? Well we sure have had the most interesting couple of weeks. A few people joined a few people left. Job changes, health issues you know the standard fair. We find ourselves in kind of a unique situation. We are very competitive this season and we still need three horns... Currently we need a baritone, a mellophone and a trumpet....The charts are the best, the visual in above competitive, we have an awesome percussion section and the guard is just off the charts... Come be a part of the Caballeros for 2007. I'm sure you will enjoy your summer....For information please get in touch at 201 304 1232 or 973 709 0500 ext 1532 or e-mail us at cabsinfo@yahoo.com or see our website at www.cabs.org for our current schedule... We are having a fine start to our summer. Come help us reach the top.

Thanks

Ok so you know how I ran a thread asking for three Trumpets? Well we sure have had the most interesting couple of weeks. A few people joined a few people left. Job changes, health issues you know the standard fair. We find ourselves in kind of a unique situation. We are very competitive this season and we still need three horns... Currently we need a baritone, a mellophone and a trumpet....The charts are the best, the visual in above competitive, we have an awesome percussion section and the guard is just off the charts... Come be a part of the Caballeros for 2007. I'm sure you will enjoy your summer....For information please get in touch at 201 304 1232 or 973 709 0500 ext 1532 or e-mail us at cabsinfo@yahoo.com or see our website at www.cabs.org for our current schedule... We are having a fine start to our summer. Come help us reach the top.

Thanks

JOsh tried to reel me in for the mello spot Saturday in Bridgeport. Unfortunately, as it was not I who won that big PowerBall jackpot last week, I must, alas, keep my job, preventing me from availing myself of this incredible opportunity. But that's GOOD news for somebody out there - IS THAT SOMEBODY YOU ? ! ? ! ? !

JOsh tried to reel me in for the mello spot Saturday in Bridgeport. Unfortunately, as it was not I who won that big PowerBall jackpot last week, I must, alas, keep my job, preventing me from availing myself of this incredible opportunity. But that's GOOD news for somebody out there - IS THAT SOMEBODY YOU ? ! ? ! ? !

What's wrong with Vacation and sick days LOL Only kidding...It's a great opportunity... Why don't you give it a shot...Thanks for taking the time to look...

973 709 0500 ext 1532

Thanks

Hey It's Tuesday....You are one day closer to the opportunity of a lifetime. Come be a part of the winningest all age drum corps of the last 61 years.. Consistantly a finalist, always in the hunt. If you are a trumpet player,or a mellophone player or can play a baritone horn this is your lucky day..

Come be a part of the 9 time DCA Champion Hawthorne Caballeros...Get in touch with us now at 201 304 1232 or 973 709 0500 ext 1532 or cabsinfo@yahoo.com

Talk to you soon!!!!!!!!!

Hey It's Tuesday....You are one day closer to the opportunity of a lifetime. Come be a part of the winningest all age drum corps of the last 61 years.. Consistantly a finalist, always in the hunt. If you are a trumpet player,or a mellophone player or can play a baritone horn this is your lucky day..

Come be a part of the 9 time DCA Champion Hawthorne Caballeros...Get in touch with us now at 201 304 1232 or 973 709 0500 ext 1532 or cabsinfo@yahoo.com

Talk to you soon!!!!!!!!!

Hey Mr. Fence sitter 4th of July is over no more parades come on you know you want to fill those blanks....LOL Come on one Mellophone and 1 baritone...See you in Rochester... Buses leave at 1 on Saturday 1 am that is LOL

Hey Mr. Fence sitter 4th of July is over no more parades come on you know you want to fill those blanks....LOL Come on one Mellophone and 1 baritone...See you in Rochester... Buses leave at 1 on Saturday 1 am that is LOL

Make the trip with us to Beautiful Rochester NY....Just a couple of spots to fill. Give us a call at 201 304 1232 or 973 709 0500 ext 1532 or leave an e-mail at cabsinfo@yahoo.com. I'm sure you will not be disappointed...Cabs 2007 Our version of the Opera "Carmen" Definitely not my father's Carmen.

Make the trip with us to Beautiful Rochester NY....Just a couple of spots to fill. Give us a call at 201 304 1232 or 973 709 0500 ext 1532 or leave an e-mail at cabsinfo@yahoo.com. I'm sure you will not be disappointed...Cabs 2007 Our version of the Opera "Carmen" Definitely not my father's Carmen.

Ok so you missed a wonderful trip to Rochester NY. We Won the show!!!!!!!!!...Great crowd...Fun trip.....this week we are a bit closer to home. We are in Clifton NJ at the Grand Prix. Our home show. We are still looking for a couple of players to fill out the brass section....This is a great opportunioty to be in a competitive all age drum corps for the remainder of the 2007 season......Interested? Please get in touch 201 304 1232 or 973 709 0500 ext 1532 or cabsinfo@yahoo.com.....

Check out directions to the Grand Prix on our website at www.cabs.org. We will be rehearsing at Clifton High School Stadium all day Saturday. Come by and see what makes us Caballeros...See you there.

Ok so you missed a wonderful trip to Rochester NY. We Won the show!!!!!!!!!...Great crowd...Fun trip.....this week we are a bit closer to home. We are in Clifton NJ at the Grand Prix. Our home show. We are still looking for a couple of players to fill out the brass section....This is a great opportunioty to be in a competitive all age drum corps for the remainder of the 2007 season......Interested? Please get in touch 201 304 1232 or 973 709 0500 ext 1532 or cabsinfo@yahoo.com.....

Check out directions to the Grand Prix on our website at www.cabs.org. We will be rehearsing at Clifton High School Stadium all day Saturday. Come by and see what makes us Caballeros...See you there.

Ah my Alma Matter Clifton High! Brings back memories! Can't wait to see you guys again, havn't seen the show since Wildwood. Rock the house!

I finally found a place to march this season!

I look forward to meeting the Caballeros hornline next weekend. Me and my mellophone, together again. :P