Spartans?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from what i understand they are doing very well considering the numbers. With the recent changes there they seem to be ahving trouble getting numbers, i do not know specifically how many in each section but i know the numbers arent up where they were last year

again i dont know exactly how many, but from what i understand they are in a very good position considering the numbers they have and a completely new staff.

again i dont know exactly how many, but from what i understand they are in a very good position considering the numbers they have and a completely new staff.

The Spartans are one of the most consistently strong organizations of the last ten years. There is good reason to expect that whatever their size, they will continue to attain a high level of achievement.

Edited by EndzoneEric

Is 30 members doing well compared to 105 last year?

Unless you have confirmed proof from the Spartans that they have 30 members, I would consider that a swipe at them.

A corps with that much tradition and winning will put out a good product no matter how big or small they are.

The Spartans are one of the most consistently strong organizations of the last ten years. There is good reason to expect that whatever their size, they will continue to attain a high level of achievement.

I think you hit the nail on the head with using the word "consistent"

What worries me there is little to nothing the same this year compared to the past 10 years. So how can we except a high level of achievement when it is a completely different drum corps.

Then I guess you will have to ask what makes a drum corps a drum corps? members? staff? support staff? administration?

Ok I'm done.

Last report I heard from a member of the corps was 12 in the hornline. :rolleyes:

However, as many above me have said, I'm sure the organization will do it's very best to give it's members a fantastic summer, no matter what their size is.