Box Center Episode 2010-03

Episode 2010-03 of the Drum Corps Planet Box Center podcast is now available for download. Managing News Editor Kevin Gamin takes a look at the past week's news and events, including the ongoing second round of the Chase Community Giving Facebook program, as well as upcoming camps and events from around the activity.

Listen to it Now!

Show Notes

Kevin: I'm listening to 2010-3 right now. Thank you very much for bring a voice to DCP with real newws about the world of drum corps! I need to find the archive for past episodes. I'll try SEARCH.

For all drum corps,

Ron Gunn

Ron

First of all, thank you for listening. I'm glad to be that voice and look forward to continuing to do so for a long time.

If you're looking for past episodes, searching on DCP for them, both in the forums and on the DCP front page, is one way to find them. Another way, though, is to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes. Just go to the Podcast section of the iTunes Music Store, search for Box Center, and subscribe. Note you will see TWO podcasts, one with Drum Corps Planet in the title, one without. Box Center used to be independent until I took up the mantle of Managing News Editor, so you could subscribe to both feeds and get a TON of old episodes.

You can also find show notes for some of the past episodes at my website, http://www.gaminnet.info. Just hold your mouse over the Drum Corps menu item, then click on Podcast in the submenu that appears.

Thanks for listening! Let me know what you think of this and future episodes!

Pre-DCP episodes can be found at http://boxcenter.libsyn.com/, although that's over three years old (and older).

Kevin:

You did a very good job on this drum corps news. There were a lot of things of interest in the podcast. I was shocked to hear my post mentioned!

:inlove:

Truly, "All things are possible"!

Yours in drum corps,

Ron Gunn

Heh, your thread did spark a lot of conversation, so I was happy to mention it as one of the Top 5 Discussions over the past week, something I'll do every week.

Quick note - Gene Monterastelli was kind enough to point out that the DCI Winter Meetings start THIS weekend and did NOT take place last weekend like I thought. DCI has started to post articles by Michael Boo about the rules proposals to be introduced this weekend, so be sure to check those out.