Swap Seats For Semifinals?

Watch & Listen

I have 2 tix in section 20 row 66 SUPER PREMIUM (thats in the RED center section) for all 3 nights and would like to trade with somone for Semifinals so I can get a different perspective. Anyone else have lower Super 3 seats they want to trade for that night?

Thanks,

Bill

:laugh:

Edited by Watch & Listen

I have 2 tix in section 20 row 66 SUPER PREMIUM (thats in the RED center section) for all 3 nights and would like to trade with somone for Semifinals so I can get a different perspective. Anyone else have lower Super 3 seats they want to trade for that night?

Thanks,

Bill

:angry:

Meet me Saturday, July 7th at 5 pm. I will be in the back dining room of the Hamilton Diner in Allentown at 5 pm. Let's make a deal!

Meet me Saturday, July 7th at 5 pm. I will be in the back dining room of the Hamilton Diner in Allentown at 5 pm. Let's make a deal!

Unfortunately - the next show I'll be seeing is Quarterfinals in Pasadena.

Enjoy Allentown tho... :)

Unfortunately - the next show I'll be seeing is Quarterfinals in Pasadena.

Enjoy Allentown tho... :)

Why not sign up for Suite #@ 113 for 1/2 Finals? You would not only get a different perspective, you would also love my All-you-can-eat, All-night Barbeque!!!

Since you have $150.00 worth of 1/2 Finals tickets already, I could give you credit for that amount upon receipt of your tickets and the balance of the Suite price, which is $200.00 per person. Your balance would be $250.00 for 2 people. That would be paid in the form of a US Postal Service Money Order, sent to my mailing address below.

Expensive? Try paying for an 18-seat Luxury Suite on the 50-yard line with an All-you-can-eat, All-night Barbeque!!! Livin' it up can be expensive at times, but it is so much fun!

Edited by INSIDETHEFORTY

Thanks for the offer but I've already paid for 3 nights of Super Seat competition and am giving the tickets to friends for free to introduce them to the activity (or bring them back to it). I live in LA and am thrilled to be able to attend finals in my back yard. I'm just looking for a different perspective of the field for one night - and quite frankly I should stay away from anything that says "ALL YOU CAN EAT" - I wish you luck filling that suite and enjoy you visit to So Cal.

For anyone else who would like to try a seat swap for one night let me know! :unsure:

Thanks for the offer but I've already paid for 3 nights of Super Seat competition and am giving the tickets to friends for free to introduce them to the activity (or bring them back to it). I live in LA and am thrilled to be able to attend finals in my back yard. I'm just looking for a different perspective of the field for one night - and quite frankly I should stay away from anything that says "ALL YOU CAN EAT" - I wish you luck filling that suite and enjoy you visit to So Cal.

For anyone else who would like to try a seat swap for one night let me know! :worthy:

It is great that you are exposing new people to drum corps for the first time and re-introducing some the the activity.

Thank you very much!

You also said, "...and quite frankly I should stay away from anything that says "ALL YOU CAN EAT" ".

That is soooo funny! b**bs I appreciate your good attitude!

I can probably help you. Let's talk. 315-491-4516

Edited by INSIDETHEFORTY

Still looking to swap 2 seats for Semifinals with someone who wants a different view for one night.

I'm in section 20 row 66 close to 50 Yard Line side of the section.

I'd really like to move down front on Friday night for a close up view of things.

This is a swap/trade - not selling tix.

Not interested in buying more seats either.

Thanks,

Bill :rolleyes:

Still looking to swap 2 seats for Semifinals with someone who wants a different view for one night.

I'm in section 20 row 66 close to 50 Yard Line side of the section.

I'd really like to move down front on Friday night for a close up view of things.

This is a swap/trade - not selling tix.

Not interested in buying more seats either.

Thanks,

Bill :rolleyes:

I can help on your ticket swap. I have Premium and Super-Premium tickets for 1/2 finals. Call me.

Ron

I can help on your ticket swap. I have Premium and Super-Premium tickets for 1/2 finals. Call me.

Ron

OK, I thought you wanted to sell tix to me.

I'll call when I have a chance.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...