Finally.... got a group photo!

Is that my man Tim Boardman in the middle of the picture? Whose's going to run the Ensemble Brass Contest for me. I hope MaryAnn doesn' carry a flag for CB.

Looks like a fun group.

Is that my man Tim Boardman in the middle of the picture? Whose's going to run the Ensemble Brass Contest for me. I hope MaryAnn doesn' carry a flag for CB.

Looks like a fun group.

YES! ... That's Tim!

Unfortunately (for us) Tim will be working the I&E show at Rochester.

This conflict, as well as a few others, is why we have an over-full mini-corps, but still a few openings for DCA Rochester.

We ARE having a ton of fun..... Still a chance for one each: trumpet, mello, bari, drummer and conductor to join in the fun at Rochester!

Also accepting a few additional players for our other activities.

Great pic!

Had a great time with CB! on monday!

I'll send more pics your way soon Tom!

Looks like a fun group.

Dick, Don't forget about me at the I&E's

Joe ^0^

Took it into the setting sun (DOH!), but finally got a group photo!

Corps.jpg

Wow, Tom, that's a great picture! Glad to see the corps and all its affilliates are doing so well! I wish I was there to see it! I look forward to seeing you in Rochester!

Edited by X-Men

Wow, Tom, that's a great picture! Glad to see the corps and all its affilliates are doing so well! I wish I was there to see it! I look forward to seeing you in Rochester!

Thanks Greg!

Things are JUST GETTING STARTED around here. Wait til you see the brass ensemble we have assembled for the track gigs......

A whole crew of Brass-O-Maniacs: Scott Thompson, Kevin Hendrick, myself, Amy Giammetai, Bill Hoeprich, John Blood, Dave Sokol; Rob Cenci and Steve Candlen on drums...., plus a bunch of strong players from the mini-corps.

If you're in the area for the Glens Falls Alumni show ... maybe think about checking us out in the morning...10:30-Noon, at the Saratoga Race Track.

We play three sets in the paddock area and then cap it off with the National Anthem, out in the Winner's Circle (and broadcast LIVE on the OTB network)!

(you do have to pay General Admission to get in, tho)

Paul tells me that you said HELLO. .... So, HELLO right back at `cha!

Edited by brassomaniac