With all this Scouts Talk

So since so many of us have so much time to complain about a corps we haven't even seen perfrom this year, but do have the knowledge to spout off an opinion because we have "facts,"

when are we going to whine and complain about the Bluecoats beating so many "top" corps. I mean, seriously, doesn't that turn any heads.

Especially considering the horns don't even march for a good chunk of the show, but I guess as long as we can hide, we must be good.

Just wondering.

Oh ####, I can't wait for someone to call me bitter about something!!

Especially considering the horns don't even march for a good chunk of the show,

They don't??

So since so many of us have so much time to complain about a corps we haven't even seen perfrom this year, but do have the knowledge to spout off an opinion because we have "facts,"

when are we going to whine and complain about the Bluecoats beating so many "top" corps. I mean, seriously, doesn't that turn any heads.

Especially considering the horns don't even march for a good chunk of the show, but I guess as long as we can hide, we must be good.

Just wondering.

Oh ####, I can't wait for someone to call me bitter about something!!

You must be refering to the 30 seconds that the corps takes a break while the drumline and guard take care of some difficult work. What's your definition of "good chunk" of the show??? Two minutes???

Oops, I took the bait. Waaaahbulance???

So since so many of us have so much time to complain about a corps we haven't even seen perfrom this year.

I've been to four events so far, and have yet to see a single corps "perfrom." B)

So the horns "take a break" what's the matter, the drill too hard, if it is, somethings wrong with the teaching.

And besides, if a hornline needs to take a knee for so much as 30 seconds, I would call that a good chunk of the show, considering these programs are only 11 or so minutes long.

I mean, don't have them play, that's fine, but hiding,that's just a sign of weakness to me. Do breathing block, or do a 3 mile run, build some stamina. If it's a focus on the guard and drumline thing, design the visual better so you don't have to hide behind the wall. Oh wait, I get it, they're off stage.

Edited by madcontra99