Two DCI Finals Tickets

barkermarker

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't speak for everyone, but I think 5th row is probably the least appealing aspect of the tickets - just too low to see much of the visual program. Otherwise, the field placement is better than the tickets still available through ticketmaster. If the seats were higher in the stands, I'd buy them in a second...

It is low, but having talked with a friend who used to be a DM for the UCLA marching band (as the Rose Bowl is UCLA's home field), his opinion is that you're better off going for the sound than visual.

I can see your point but I'm guessing that the availability will be very poor for seating for finals by the time we get there Thursday so when we're at 1/4's and 1'2's, we will sell these in a NY minute.

Row 5, 28 yard line? :)

DCP really needs a "chicken" emoticon.

My name is clearly posted in my signature. Your name is not. A thousand pardons for disclosing the location of your tickets. They are in a stadium I have been in before. Have you? :)