DCI Atlanta Ticket Question

I bought tickets online and printed them out....Since the show spans practically the whole day and has a 3 hour break in the middle, do they just stamp your hand when you live the morning session and you get back in for the evening session? Does anyone know how this works? Could you technically not show up until the evening session?

I am kind of confused.

I bought tickets online and printed them out....Since the show spans practically the whole day and has a 3 hour break in the middle, do they just stamp your hand when you live the morning session and you get back in for the evening session? Does anyone know how this works? Could you technically not show up until the evening session?

I am kind of confused.

You can show up whenever you want. Most people go out and eat at local retaurants during the break. The CNN Center food court gets VERY crowded. Expect to wait in long lines. Your seat is your seat ALL day. Have fun.

You can show up whenever you want. Most people go out and eat at local retaurants during the break. The CNN Center food court gets VERY crowded. Expect to wait in long lines. Your seat is your seat ALL day. Have fun.

Yeah, I am a native of Georiga....So, I know my way around pretty good...I can't wait! I haven't been to a drumcorps show since finals in '97 and '98 down in orlando.

I was at Atlanta last year, and I will also be there this year. You can do whatever you want to do, and still get back in.

You could skip the afternoon session.....but why?

This year in particular, there will be some great shows in the afternoon.

Besides, would you rather be doing yard work?

I remember 2 years ago @ the Alamodome, SPIRIT did the afternoon show then added the

NEON GREEN DELTA move in the evening show. I love surprises!!! :satisfied:

Drum Corps.....it's FANNNNNNNTASTIC!

The CNN Center gets CRAZY crowded.....try to avoid it!!! I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH!!!!!! :)

Is Jock's and Jill's still at CNN??? That place is going to have a pretty good wait!!! ALSO That afternoon starting at 1pm the Georgia Force and Columbus Destroyers are playing at Phillips Arena at 1pm in the American Conference Championship. I would say leave CNN Center alone. You would have Drum corps fans, Football fans, and random tourist there all at the same time. If you didn't know also there is a direct way to go from Phillips to CNN so they will be there.

I was at the CNN when Georgia played Va Tech for the Peach Bowl this year. Not a pretty site. I'm thinking this will match it though.

Is there not a subway stop near the dome??