Blue Stars have more demand than Phantom?

I posted recently about Phantom's "phantom" jazz run (by which I mean...it ain't actually there) in their closer. And now having had seen :rolleyes: the Blue Stars a few days ago I am proud to say that there is in fact one corps that is playing the Firebird suite while doing a legitimate unison jazz run across the field. Check it out, this corps shows up Big Bad Phantom BIG TIME. They even jazz run at a slide...a slide for Christ's sake! The demand is INSANE...INSANE I tell you. Blue Stars may have one of the most underrated shows this year in terms of programming, and I would love to see a side by side comparison w/ their show vs. Phantom's. But are teh Blue Stars really back, or is this just another example of Phantom's tendency to make their visual program as easy as possible for their members...YOU BE THE JUDGE!!!

chilax! :)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted recently about Phantom's "phantom" jazz run (by which I mean...it ain't actually there) in their closer. And now having had seen :rolleyes: the Blue Stars a few days ago I am proud to say that there is in fact one corps that is playing the Firebird suite while doing a legitimate unison jazz run across the field. Check it out, this corps shows up Big Bad Phantom BIG TIME. They even jazz run at a slide...a slide for Christ's sake! The demand is INSANE...INSANE I tell you. Blue Stars may have one of the most underrated shows this year in terms of programming, and I would love to see a side by side comparison w/ their show vs. Phantom's. But are teh Blue Stars really back, or is this just another example of Phantom's tendency to make their visual program as easy as possible for their members...YOU BE THE JUDGE!!!

Every corps makes their visual program as easy as possible for the members, its just a matter of who meets the juding criteria and who hids their down time the best :)

Every corps makes their visual program as easy as possible for the members

Well...the Blue stars don't...

chilax!

Well...the Blue stars don't...

chilax!

Of course they do. They make it as easy as possible while still doing the things they think they need to to get crowd and judge response :)

Has anyone ever told you that you're a very ridiculous person?

Chilax!

Oh lookie lookie...another in the line of DCP trolls. Please...it's do not feed the trolls Tuesday everyone.

:feednotroll:

Oh lookie lookie...another in the line of DCP trolls. Please...it's do not feed the trolls Tuesday everyone.

...all in all, though, this really doesn't compare to yesterdays Roe v Wade spectacular.

I give it a 5/10 on the DCP Troll-A-Matic™ scale.

Lol....ive seen the bluestars show, their jazz running is between 5-5, and 7-5. Not easy, but hardly anything special compared to phantom either. Basically, i think the op of this thread is a joke :)