Flooding around San Antonio region...

Crown had issues yesterday from what I understand and were in the gym most of the day since there was a tornado nearby...anyone have more info?

http://www.goes.noaa.gov/ECIR4.html if you would like one of those incredible 'red spot' pictures from the national weather service...

today is a good day to watch an indoor show. I expect it will represent problems to the warm-up schedule in the lot if the rain continues, but the roads are all open (according to TXDOT) and you shouldn't have any problem getting there.

....the 'flood' warning is a flash flood warning. it has been raining for so long, there's a problem getting the run-off to run-off, so don't go out of your way to find a low spot (the interstate highway overpass next to the dome is NOT a low spot)

Edited by paultxsa

And you always hear about Texas being hot and "dry". Yeah sure. Let's hope it all works out.

It just goes to show you there is no "perfect" place. One year..it's Olrando being complained about...another year...

However, I was curious about the weather and if it would affect the show. This is an example of how a dome helps the activity I suppose.

The rain has been a problem for San Antonio in the past month. There are a few road closures around San Antonio but from what I've read, they are only due to construction and will not impede the path to the Alamodome very much.

Crown was based out of Marion, which is just east of San Antonio along I-10. They experienced an absurd amount of rain and thunderstorms. My friend was driving in from Houston yesterday and he told me that he was forced to drive 30 MPH down the highway because of how severe the rain was. I hope The Cavaliers are able to practice today. I believe they are at Southwest High School and their football field floods very easily.

I pray the corps and every single fan takes their time getting to the Alamodome today. Be safe and let's get wild when we're inside =)

Edited by Danpod