High Country Brass - Drums Along the Rockies

The High Country Brass Drum and Bugle Corps will be performing a opener for Drums Along the Rockies Saturday July 28th. Come see the culmination of determination and hard work from all our members and staff.

During the rest of the DATR show, stop by the High Country Brass Recruitment table. We can answer many questions about our organization and show you were we are headed.

Thank you all for your support!

Mitch Miller

Contra - High Country Brass

http://www.HighCountryBrass.org

1dcp.jpg

2dcp.jpg

3dcp.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

b**bs Love the Pic's Mitch! Can't wait to see the new ones up after DATR! Let's rock the house contra brother, Mike

Good Luck to HCB tomorrow!!

DATR is one of those legendary shows that it seems all my buddies have either competed in or gone as fans, maybe someday I can be in those ranks.

Love the pics! Nice to see what you guys look like. Best of luck this weekend, and looking forward to seeing you guys on the field soon! Keep building! Looks like you are off to a good start already!

Yes and I hope we build after DATR. We shooting for 20 new members, 10 that will stick. ;) thats the goal anyway. If any one from other Senior Corps will be there, come see me at The High Country Brass Recruitment Table after our performance.

b**bs Wow is an apt description Mitch! What a fun day and performance by HCB at DATR! We played public domain pieces, but the crowd reacted very wel! Opener: Procession of the Nobles, Concert: Batle Hymn of the Republic (welcome back Troopers), Ballad with drill: America the Beautiful (What old school fan doesn't love this chart?) and The Star Spangled Banner as the closer. Fun stuff! Looked good and I think our mighty horn line blew the doors off the stadium! See you guys soon! Thanks for the support.

We start planning and selection of winter/ spring show pieces next week. Looking at performing at at least 6-8 winter guard and percussion shows this winter. Who knows what the future holds on field shows in the spring and summer.

Can't wait for next Season! Mike Ryan

:laugh: Oh yeah, HCB ROCKS! thanks guys! Especially Drew and Niki; without you there would be no HCB. Keep up the great work!

Mike

Bump

Edited by highcountrymike

Loved the show on Saturday!

I was wondering, are there any HCB members who hail from the Southern Colorado area who might be willing to help a potential new member with transportation?

Edited by Pit Mac