Favorite Crime Show

Crime  

133 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite show based on crime?

• 1996 Blue Devils
    • 2007 Bluecoats

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colt cadets...

w/Stp:

Especially the tiniest of tiny little guard girl, who had the billy club solo and went around bashing people with it!

Way cute! :lolhit:

96-98 BD....least exciting shows put on the field by them

Personally, I have to agree. Please note the words "least exciting." Any corps BD fielded from 94 through 2004 was by far one of the best corps I've ever seen, especially anything in the hornline. Just personally, those three shows I cannot really get through that well. 96 would be the best of those three, 97 is ok, and 98 I honestly just have trouble getting through all together. I don't know, there's something that I just can't really get into about those shows. Still, they were performed amazing.

So, wasn't BD 2000 about a murder? I thought it was, because Pacific Crest 04 was about a murder, and we based it loosely on BD 2000. Note the dude running at the end of the show...he just killed someone. I am pretty sure, and I'll admit I could be wrong, that murder is indeed a CRIME! And someone said it, but Coats in 03, wasn't that called Capture and Escape? I thought it was about a crime. I could be wrong.

But personal opinion, best crime show ever....a gang of thieves travel around causing havoc, pillaging and plundering wherever they can! In the end, the gang eventually grows restless of their evil leader and riots. The leader is killed, and now the newest evil leader takes over the gang, ready to once again cause chaos across Lake Mendota...

97 scouts! Pirates are all about crime! So there's my answer, all hail the mighty pirate crime lords! :laugh: