Blue Devils 2005 show question?

I was watching the Blue Devils 2005 show tonight and at the end of the show, BD ask "audience are you ready" and it sounds like the crowd says NO! I didn't really get to see the show at finals or during the seaon and its the first time I really heard that. So I just wanted to know if it was a yeah! or a no!. I remember BD was getting stuff for all the talking that year, so I wouldn't be surprise that people would say no since they were against it.

Edited by KaviesContra

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if my memory stands correct, that show started at the end, and ended at the beginning, hence the "are you ready" at the end

for the most part everybody was yelling ya but there were plenty of ### holes who thought it was funny to yell no.

yeah i remember a lot of people being stupid about it all season and its still going on now.

A lot of it was no - an honest reaction to a question. They weren't ready to hear that much inane dialogue.

if my memory stands correct, that show started at the end, and ended at the beginning, hence the "are you ready" at the end

It was a good idea but i guess the judges didnt like it but i just wanted to add there hornline was sick that year and those trumpet solos were out of hand. From this day those solos are stuck in my head lol

It was a good idea but i guess the judges didnt like it but i just wanted to add there hornline was sick that year and those trumpet solos were out of hand. From this day those solos are stuck in my head lol

:worthy: Scott Dean :)

I was watching the Blue Devils 2005 show tonight and at the end of the show, BD ask "audience are you ready" and it sounds like the crowd says NO! I didn't really get to see the show at finals or during the seaon and its the first time I really heard that. So I just wanted to know if it was a yeah! or a no!. I remember BD was getting stuff for all the talking that year, so I wouldn't be surprise that people would say no since they were against it.

Actually almost as many "no" as you got "yes" Since the show disgusted me I Just said no to myself at my seat and was suprised there were as many vocal "no" as there was.....

Funny thing is the "narrator" is asking a question, there is more than one answer those that answered no are far fom ++++holes, Im far from an ++++hole and would like any of you to call me it to my face.

Narration is terrible and I dont like it I have a right to my opinion and I dont disrupt shows. Maybe those that are "for" narration are the true +++holes, how 'bout that ??

And Im hardly being "stupid" about a poorly designed show that had way too much talking and not enough music highlighted.

~G~