Rumble is the Desert

yep, that too!

and on top of that I heard there were only blue sno cones and no salt for the popcorn.

Why are you always so rude. Randy was simply referring to the fact that judges were missing from the show and you have to make a smart remark. Did you get kicked out of drum corps? If not, I am sure you were a fine long distance runner when summer was over. Show some respect around here. People have to deal with enough punks running around this country. Don't be one of them.

D

Teal apologist

Why are you always so rude. Randy was simply referring to the fact that judges were missing from the show and you have to make a smart remark. Did you get kicked out of drum corps? If not, I am sure you were a fine long distance runner when summer was over. Show some respect around here. People have to deal with enough punks running around this country. Don't be one of them.

D

Teal apologist

At least I claim credit for Teal. You hide behind a shroud of snide, degrading remarks and claim no outward allegiance to your corps. You must be very proud. Once again, I am not going to post about this anymore because I am reducing myself to your level and giving you the Internet argument you so desire. The anonymity of the the message boards allows inadequate communicators with limited intelligence and minimal experience the opportunity to be heard. :doh: