Capital Regiment ROCKS!

Seeing things like this make me proud to be a Cap Reg Alumni. I'm so glad to hear that Southwind's season is still alive. I remember the show in 2006 where Southwind and CR shared a dinner. It was a blast. I also remember the housing site we shared, because ours was something like 3 hours in the opposite direction of the show site, and it was already noon. Bonds like this is what I love about drum corps. Things like this have taught this 17 year old how to be a good person. I owe these things to my summer with Capital last year. Hearing these good things about my corps, my family makes me happy beyond belief.

Thank you threadstarter for posting!

Hey, yeah! That was a lot of fun. I do believe you guys had some fantastic corn dogs to share. :wub: I really enjoyed getting the chance to hang out with you guys and get to know some of ya. You are all a class group, and I look forward to competing against you next year. :D

Kudos to Rick! :worthy::wub::wub: What a wonderful way to show just what you and the Capital Regiment organization is all about. This is what Drum Corps do for each other by helping out each other in times of need. You are truley a great person to give up your time to do this and I can tell by the comments on the SW website that they are very greatful.

I am glad our girl is getting to tour this year after all, just hope she doesn't like CA to much....LOL

Here..here..to Capital Regiment :worthy::worthy::worthy: In case you haven't heard, the Southwind cook trailer died in San Antonio, dead for the season (and likely forever). The frame cracked and the vehicle is not road-worthy. :wall: This event could have easily ended the season for Southwind but it didn't thanks to Rick Bays, Capital Regiment's director, who graciously allowed Southwind to borrow Cap Reg's food truck for the rest of the season. Not only that, but he is driving it himself.

As stated by Mike Loeffelholz, Director for Southwind "This is an act of chivalry that I'm not sure we can ever repay. To be blunt, Rick Bays has saved our season." I don't think it could be said any better......

From all of us Southwind parents.....THANK YOU RICK & CAPITAL REGIMENT :worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

That is such a blessing!! ^OO^

Way to go Rick!! :D

GO RICK!!!! YOUR THE MAN

Things like this make me proud to be a cap reg member (05 06)

this is what drum corps is all about helping one another.........it could have been the end of SW's season but Rick wasn't going to let that happen, he was more then happy to go and help them out so big appluse to Rick for all he has done.............................. :whistle::whistle::rock::rock:

GO RICK