San Diego Show

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone knew Phantom would drop. Czapinski and Niermeyer were judging - and they think the only good corps in Illinois is the Cavaliers and constantly diss on Regiment. I'm comfortable in saying they probably are the main reason PR dropped a half point from yesterday, without even looking at a recap.

Haha. Ok. Let's start making excuses.

And everyone knew? Hm. Really now? Did you ask everyone?

Edited by Janets Boob

Haha. Ok. Let's start making excuses.

And everyone knew? Hm. Really now? Did you ask everyone?

It's funny you would call someone else out for "making excuses" after all of the excuses you had for crown last night.

wow...pretty close there with troop and cascades...itd be sweet if the troop could overcome the super weak quarterfinals start time and slip into semis...

i didnt make excuses for crown. i just said the scores were BS. haha :)

Sounds like an excuse to me. This is the funniest part of the year to me. The homer hypocrisy. That and the people who say "well Corps X is going to be cleaning for the next week so they'll catch Corps Y". As if the other corps won't also be cleaning.

If the scores were BS, then it sounds like your excuse is about the same as the one you just called out. Why not just be happy that your corps is doing so well and is in the hunt for the highest finish in their history instead of shooting down other corps when you didn't even see either show so you can't even begin to comment on the legitimacy of the scores?