Tempe Pictures

Anyone think Phantom has different plans for the back drops. Other than hiding people and items the paintings don't do a whole lot. I kept thinking they come together to make a big picture come finals...

What do you think?

I know - right? They seem so small. I kept waiting to see what they would do with the black ones - now I see these and all I can say is - ok so now they're painted - they still look to small.

We're talking Football Field peole :doh:

Later,

Mike

Glad to see they painted the backdrop thingies.

Just FYI...They're actually digital prints done by a company called PGDisplay (the Farrell family owns the business). The panels last year were done the same way.

G

Anyone think Phantom has different plans for the back drops. Other than hiding people and items the paintings don't do a whole lot. I kept thinking they come together to make a big picture come finals...

What do you think?

What do I think? I think they should be shaped and painted like CLOUDS. Not squares painted with cloud pictures... actually 3-d CLOUDS.

I think the whole show would say "On Air" a lot more.

double post

Edited by Lancerlady

1016472402_b06aa76b22.jpg

1015553221_b485325522.jpg

You can see all of my favorites at my photoblog or all of my photos, including the ones that didn't turn out so well my flickr page.

I meant to include that top one of the flags as well...wow, just beautiful! Thank you!