Looking ahead to next season

Renegade_fireman

Hey everyone.

So i know this year is far from over as far as DCA corps are concerned. But I figured i would throw out a little bit of information, get the word out, and maybe find some interested people.

A few of us in the SF Renegades have decided that next year, we want to have the most bad-### 7 man cymbal line. we want 7 strong guys (or girls) who can be there from day one at open house, and become the greatest, most hard-core line DCA has ever seen. We will accept nothing but 110% the entire time.

Rehearsals are very easy to work with, as they are every 3-4 weeks on weekends, with performances on weekends as well. We are a bay area based corps, so rehearsals will vary from San Francisco, down to San Jose. Fee's are dramaticly lower then jr corps, and we have a pretty good time...to say the least.

We have some great instructional staff who is willing to make the commitment, as long as the bodies are there to teach.

Of course we will also be looking to field a full drumline as well.

So if you are interested, drop me a line at some point, and we really look forward to making this happen.

Best of luck to the Renegades this season! It was great hanging with ya at DCA's. Hope to make it out for the Chinese New Year parade this year... See you on the field ladies and gents...

A Cym. line would be great but you should first work on the snare line, tenor line and bass line. I know there were some pretty good drummers in the Sac. area that have nothing to do now as well as some great staff people.It's like any sports team, you don't produce the results you must make major changes. ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^

A Cym. line would be great but you should first work on the snare line, tenor line and bass line. I know there were some pretty good drummers in the Sac. area that have nothing to do now as well as some great staff people.It's like any sports team, you don't produce the results you must make major changes. ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Are you offering Dan?

Hey guys...We would be honored to have the both of you in the line next year. We are really pushing to really step it up in terms of size..and quality.

Look for some big announcements within the next few months.