August is Hot! Hot! Hot!

August is Hot! Hot! Hot!

Rising temperatures, steamy passion, hot tempers...

The Hawthorne Caballeros Present Carmen – 2007!

Our show is exciting, passionate and really heating up on the competitive field. This weekend the Hawthorne Caballeros will compete in Kingston, NY at the March of Champions held in Dietz Stadium on Saturday, August 11, 2007 at 7:30 PM EST. The Caballeros will rehearse on Saturday at John Colman High School, 430 Hurley Ave. in Hurley, NY. For directions and times, click here.

Stay cool? Be Calm? Chill Out? No way - it's August, 2007 and DCA Finals weekend is just around the corner. GET IT HAWTHORNE!

What was hot was the full dress performance at Hawthorne High School Sunday afternoon for the good people of Hawthorne. Where else can you go and invite the town to a run thru and they show up in droves. THEY DO LOVE THEIR CABALLEORS.

This past weekends camp was simply amazing, the corps just got stronger & stronger as the weekend went on. Now that the spots are filled and the tweaking has started this show is really coming into its own.

We can’t wait to hit the field in Kingston.

August is Hot! Hot! Hot!

Rising temperatures, steamy passion, hot tempers...

The Hawthorne Caballeros Present Carmen – 2007!

Our show is exciting, passionate and really heating up on the competitive field. This weekend the Hawthorne Caballeros will compete in Kingston, NY at the March of Champions held in Dietz Stadium on Saturday, August 11, 2007 at 7:30 PM EST. The Caballeros will rehearse on Saturday at John Colman High School, 430 Hurley Ave. in Hurley, NY. For directions and times, click here.

Stay cool? Be Calm? Chill Out? No way - it's August, 2007 and DCA Finals weekend is just around the corner. GET IT HAWTHORNE!

Heck I thought you were just referring to yourself Hot Hot Hot !!!!!!! LOL See you in Kingston.

Heck I thought you were just referring to yourself Hot Hot Hot !!!!!!! LOL See you in Kingston.

What Mikey said.

Goodness, I haven't had this much attention since 1972! lol. Alan, the reunion was a blast. It's amazing how everyone else gets older and I don't (yea - that is all in my mind).

You know my theory - its' not that i can't do it anymore - it just hurts more!

Back on topic, the weather looks great for Saturday night. Looking forward to Kingston!