Cirque du Soleil

Just saw Varekai last night in San Jose. As with my previous experience with Dralion, it's simply "Wow"!

Now to see if there's tickets available for La Nouba in Orlando around championships time. Still need to go back to Vegas and catch Mystere at Treasure Island before it finishes in 2004, and "O" at the Bellagio.

Ever see Quidam???? Pacific Crest did the first two songs from the Quidam CD last year...Love that show!

Nope I didn't catch Quidam when it was here, but I have the cd. I emailed PC to see if they made a CD of their 2002 show (I bought the cd that has the Dracula show), but haven't received any response and their online store doesn't have anything. I agree that show was very good for them. Too bad they didn't spend more time tweaking it. Hopefully they can revive that show in a couple years and really do havoc with it.

I have 4 CdS CD's so far: Alegria, Quidam, Dralion, and now Varekai.

Just saw Varekai last night in San Jose. As with my previous experience with Dralion, it's simply "Wow"!

Now to see if there's tickets available for La Nouba in Orlando around championships time. Still need to go back to Vegas and catch Mystere at Treasure Island before it finishes in 2004, and "O" at the Bellagio.

I saw "Mystere" a while back. I loved it. I would like to see "O" at the Bellagio when I get back out there. I've seen "Quidam" on the tube. I think I'd like any of them from what I've seen.

I've seen "Quidam" on the tube.

A few weeks ago the BRAVO! station had a "Cirque du Soleil" weekend and they showed Quidam and We Reinvent the Circus and a few otehr shows... I cant remember which one I watched. I did enjoy PC's show very much and they were what got me interested in Cirque... went out and bought the Quidam album :)

• 2 months later...

Yeah, I caught Varekai in Atlanta back in March. AWESOME show. Great set. Fantastic Performance.

A MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!