Backpacks at the Rose Bowl

For anyone that was at the site last night, are backpacks allowed in the stadium?

For anyone that was at the site last night, are backpacks allowed in the stadium?

Yes, if they 14 inches by 14 inches or smaller. I took mine in with no problem.

14 by 14 inches seems small.

So a "regular" backpack should be OK, right?

Are you allowed to bring in bottled water?

What's the weather supposed to be like tomorrow night?

I know I could google to find the answers, but pressed for time and hoping someone could share their wisdom.

Any advice for people headed to finals?

Are you allowed to bring in bottled water?

What's the weather supposed to be like tomorrow night?

Typically, you can bring in water in containers less than one liter with the original factory seal. You're also allowed to bring in a sack lunch with no problems.

The weather should be in the 80s during the day (the sun is harsh tho, take sunscreen) and in usual Southern California fashion, the sea breeze comes in at night and the temps cool down to nice sweater weather in the upper 60s to low 70s.

anyone?

Today was really weird for that. The gate we went in by the Market Place had a security guy saying no backpacks at all, yet several people were walking around with them. We were meeting a friend who works for DCI, and they got the backpack in for us. We walked around with it without having a word said to us.

HOWEVER, there is not a ton of space for anything at your feet. So the smaller the backpack the better.

Today was really weird for that. The gate we went in by the Market Place had a security guy saying no backpacks at all, yet several people were walking around with them. We were meeting a friend who works for DCI, and they got the backpack in for us. We walked around with it without having a word said to us.

HOWEVER, there is not a ton of space for anything at your feet. So the smaller the backpack the better.

I'm so mad about that! We got in great Thursday and then yesterday they turned us away, saying no backpacks. So I drop off our bags and go back, and what do I see? Them letting people with backpacks in! And we had the regulation size and others had backpacks bigger than ours?! Man was I p*ssed. I don't know if they were doing this for show, because there was a supervisor there at the time or they were just singling out.

I'm so mad about that! We got in great Thursday and then yesterday they turned us away, saying no backpacks. So I drop off our bags and go back, and what do I see? Them letting people with backpacks in! And we had the regulation size and others had backpacks bigger than ours?! Man was I p*ssed. I don't know if they were doing this for show, because there was a supervisor there at the time or they were just singling out.

Just quietly back up and try entering from the other side. :sshh:

This seems to be a hit or miss thing, because apparently some got in and some didn't. I just stuffed everything into my pockets.