fights last night!

Drum Corps Fights are not in style anymore, what are you going to fight over.....My amp is bigger than your amp?

heheheh... compensating for something? :D

I heard from someone in a corps that there were numerous fights last night at quarters. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

heard the same thing....

apparently some staff member was defending the corps when FANS were saying something that didn't need to be said.

yikes.

They risk code-of-conduct penalties if that were, indeed, true

Just ask the '95 Troopers

Please explain exactly what you are talking about...I am curious.

Especially when it comes in the guise of a hit-and-run. Please...I am waiting... :worthy:

I may not have it totally right...it's been 12 years, and this new-fangled internet and what-not

Preview of Champions...I think members of the Troopers and Southwind(?) got into some little altercation

I know for a fact that the Troopers got a code-of-conduct penalty of 3.5...knocked them below VK

Actually some members of the Troopers attacked a Pioneer staff member behind the stands at Drum Beauty in Stillwater. The staff person had his glasses broken, and suffered cuts to the face. It happened right behind where I was sitting.

Troopers were assessed a 3.5 point penalty for the incident a few days later when they appeared at Preview of Champions.

Actually some members of the Troopers attacked a Pioneer staff member behind the stands at Drum Beauty in Stillwater. The staff person had his glasses broken, and suffered cuts to the face. It happened right behind where I was sitting.

Troopers were assessed a 3.5 point penalty for the incident a few days later when they appeared at Preview of Champions.

I always knew I loved the Troopers for a reason. How the West was Won! Way to go 11th Cav. :)

Unless there were two rather ugly incidents involving said corps, I believe that this had to do with some sort of possibly inadvertant ranks breaking incident.

rumor with no evidence to back it up.

closed