The 2007 DCI Finals Thread

Actually, it's live as we type it...if our typing is delayed, then the blog is delayed, but it's as live as we can get without being on the phone with you. ;)

But we ALSO have a page of scores "Line-up/Scores" where we will post the scores as they are announced. So you have that option too.

Viva la internets.

I was reading it last night while watching the webcast, and some things came on a little delayed, but it seems more on top tonight. Thanks for providing the service, I didn't mean any disrespect. Type as much as you like!! :unsure:

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope boston passes BK tonight. Box Blog made it seem like they are pushing for it to happen.

I hope boston passes BK tonight. Box Blog made it seem like they are pushing for it to happen.

The Box Blog makes every corps seem incredible, they are really nice on there! Nothing against the corps this year, theres a lot of great shows, best top 12 in a while. Those BD guys sure are friendly!

I'm worried about penalties