2007 DCI World Champions!

Need a tissue?

I might. It's not like i'm taking up for any of the other corps. I could care less who wins. I just figured being the Major League of Marching there would actually be some marching in the winning show.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I might. It's not like i'm taking up for any of the other corps. I could care less who wins. I just figured being the Major League of Marching there would actually be some marching in the winning show.

Did you not see the big spiral -> circle -> 2 spirals move they have in the opener? Those kids are moving! and it was super clean too!

Edited by Nite_Maresz_25

Congrats, Devs!

Did you not see the big spiral -> circle -> 2 spirals move they have in the opener? Those kids are moving! and it was super clean too!

So they got dizzy and stood for the rest of the show? But yeah it was super clean so you're right give them 1st! It's hard to mess up when you're standing still.

Congratulations for a wonderful show, great drive to the end, and a win with style and class. Nice to see BD win with their trademarks in their home state. This show really grew on me through the season. It was clearly the deserving winner. Well done.