Finals Night Insomnia

I'm glad to see there's several others of you out there that are suffering from insomnia induced by finals night excitement. Just giving a shout out to all of the vampires out there. :)

Bad thing is .... I have rehearsal all day today in preparation for DCA and the DCA-Central shows next weekend. I would still be asleep if my nagging mother hadn't called me at 11 pm EST to ask me who won. I swear the woman has had blond roots her entire life.

Dude, just move out move out of her basement...problem solved :P :P

ROTFFLMGDBO!

:) :worthy::tic::worthy::worthy::tic:

welcome aboard Gimpy...

Do they have semis video available for download already? I'm to po' to keep up with the premium offerings.

welcome aboard Gimpy...

Do they have semis video available for download already? I'm to po' to keep up with the premium offerings.

Eh, I'm not really sure, but I don't think so. I'm just watching the streaming thingers. I'm too poor for the premium too but luckily my birthday is in a few days so I got my present early!

edit: oh, ok I guess they are there :tic:

Edited by gimpy

We attended shows in San Diego and Long Beach as well as a couple early season events in the northern part of the state. We also attended the D2 prelims and finals as well as quarters and semis. We decided not to attend the D1 finals as, IMHO, anything after that, with the exception of seeing the champion crowned, would be anti climatic. Guess we are all drum corps-ed out for the year? Glad to hear everyone enjoyed their stay in SoCal, almost everyone this is. I'm going back to bed.