Thank You 2007 Members and Staff!

To All that I worked for and with this Summer,

I just wanted to drop a special thank you!!! This certainly will be a summer to remember. I had a lot of fun moments on tour this summer with a lot of you. As always it is a pleasure to help those who those in need of what I do. I am very lucky to be doing what I love, and have a lot of great people to work with in the activity.

The activity seemed to make a very positive influence on my shop foreman, Andy as well. This was his first exposure to the Drum Corps, and it will not be his last. It was nice to be able to spend time with my wife and new little daughter while he was on the road, and you guys certainly made it easy for him to decide to continue filling my shoes at future shows. We look forward to stepping it up next year. I may be getting a few more qualified techs involved next year.

I hope everyone had a safe trip home. For those coming back next season, make sure you get well rested and ready for another FANTASTIC year of Drum Corps. For those who have aged out, good luck with your futures. Never forget what you have gained in life from your experiences. See y'all next year!!! b**bs

--Corrigan

www.HornDr.com

To All that I worked for and with this Summer,

I just wanted to drop a special thank you!!! This certainly will be a summer to remember. I had a lot of fun moments on tour this summer with a lot of you. As always it is a pleasure to help those who those in need of what I do. I am very lucky to be doing what I love, and have a lot of great people to work with in the activity.

The activity seemed to make a very positive influence on my shop foreman, Andy as well. This was his first exposure to the Drum Corps, and it will not be his last. It was nice to be able to spend time with my wife and new little daughter while he was on the road, and you guys certainly made it easy for him to decide to continue filling my shoes at future shows. We look forward to stepping it up next year. I may be getting a few more qualified techs involved next year.

I hope everyone had a safe trip home. For those coming back next season, make sure you get well rested and ready for another FANTASTIC year of Drum Corps. For those who have aged out, good luck with your futures. Never forget what you have gained in life from your experiences. See y'all next year!!! b**bs

--Corrigan

www.HornDr.com

Hope you are able to continue your experiences with one of the legendary, and finest, drum corps ever to grace the field of competition. It is people like you who keep the activity on its feet - often with no acknowledgement. Kudos!! :worthy:

No worries there!!! I don't plan on leaving any time soon. It was obvious especially after this summer that DCI needs to have a qualified repair tech on tour. It may get more diffacult for me to do this down the road with the momentum my shop has in other directions, however I owe too much to Drum Corps to leave the activity at this point. If anything I want to encourage other trained technicians to get involved on the road so we can handle more ground!

As we would have done at Bostons Bingo Night back in the day... I salute you 27

No worries there!!! I don't plan on leaving any time soon. It was obvious especially after this summer that DCI needs to have a qualified repair tech on tour. It may get more diffacult for me to do this down the road with the momentum my shop has in other directions, however I owe too much to Drum Corps to leave the activity at this point. If anything I want to encourage other trained technicians to get involved on the road so we can handle more ground!

Salute back at you, Mike. You guys saluted us at Bingo Night?? Do tell...

They have had one for 18 years. Paul at the brass shop.. :worthy:

thanks again for the mello necklace the pic is amazing of you and Andy forging it. Maybe the fam can help out next year 1.5 year olds can handle a torch right ;) jk

Props to you guys...(and I have to include my old dear friend Paul Collins as well). But it was you guys that fixed that Contra for Pioneer...LOL... Thanks again, it is good to have repair shops on the road.

Donny Allen

lol Donny! That's what you get when you run into this guy! We don't mess around. Told you it would hold didn't I!!

As for the salute to 27... When ever the announcer would be reading the bingo balls you'd occasionally get " I-27... Two... Seven..." All of the B.A.C. Volunteers would stop what they were doing in the room, turn toward the announcer and salute. Was a riot. We all looked forward to paying our tribute during bingo nights...

PS- Look out for next year... We're going to offer a full drum corps guarantee on all solder joints performed by B.A.C. Horn Doctor Inc. Staff!! (Meaning as long as that horn is being marched in Drum Corps it's covered.)

Also, the sale of Gold Bond was a smashing hit this year per request. We may offer the black bottle to 3rd year vets next summer. As was informed this past summer... You have to have marched at least four years to even see the black bottle. Very hard to find... :o)

--Corrigan