Auditioning for Div. 1

-= This thread can now be used to ask for rides or offer assistance! I got the idea because I've gotten a few questions about Phantom! =- -Sept. 5

This thread is for people auditioning for any corps (not limited to Div 1... just to fit the forum though)! Just describe what you play and who you are auditioning for... whatever you want!

My name is Pakorn, and I am auditioning for Phantom Regiment for the 2008 season! My mentor or my inspiration to this activity marched there in 2003 so, I absolutely fell in love with the corps. The way they present themselves emits an awesome aura. I also am a big fan of their low brass, and how amazing their euphoniums play. I play bass trombone and I am hoping to be on the buick line. It is my personal mission to find out what SUTA means by legit means.

Edited by niteblaze102

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It isn't Div. 1, but I'm just as proud to get the chance.

I will be auditioning for Fever this coming up season.

Most likely on mellophone.

My name is Daniel Burbank and I will be auditioning for the Bluecoats and Phantom Regiment for the 08 season. I marched Raiders this year and last year and now I hope to make the move to Div I. Bluecoats would be my first choice: as much as I love Phantom, I've absolutely fallen in love with everything about the Bluecoats. I've enjoyed their 06 and 07 shows more than anyone else's.

My name is Josiah Woods. I am currently Marching with the Lakeshoremen drum and Bugle corps playing soprano. For the 2008 DCI season I plan on Trying out for either Troopers, Southwind, or Capital Regiment if they come back. This year I thought Troopers had the most entertaining show next to Bluecoats and Phantom Regiment. In the few years I plan on trying out for Phantom Regiment. Does anyone of have any suggestions where I should try out for? and why? j/w. I for Lakeshoremen we are still in our season for a few more weeks.

My name is Travis Allen, and i will be auditioning for...

well i will tell you once i find out who is all foresure bringing back cymbals!!!

currently interested in, Colts and SCV...and Scouts since i hear from reliable sources they are coming back!

Jon Benesh i'll be auditioning at PR and Blue stars on Contra.