Auditioning for DivII/III

I'm staying with SteelTown Brass for my age-out year. I agree with HYPErmom2006, don't forget about the Canadian corps!! There are not that many of us left and we need all the support we can get. I know you all want to see SteelTown Brass (Bandettes) back on the field, this year will be the year!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you all want to see SteelTown Brass (Bandettes) back on the field, this year will be the year!!

Is that for sure? That would be great news!

Is that for sure? That would be great news!

Our goal is to get back on the field. If anyone would like any information about SteelTown Brass feel free to message me, or check out our website, www.bandettes.org

Edited by DrummerGurl21

Our goal is to get back on the field. If anyone would like any information about SteelTown Brass feel free to message me, or check out our website, www.bandettes.org

It would be great to have another Canadian corps on the field, especially one with your history. b**bs Best of luck!

It would be great to have another Canadian corps on the field, especially one with your history. b**bs Best of luck!

Thank you very much.

Maybe someday we'll scrape up enough corps to have a National Championships again......

Good Luck to everyone who going to be auditioning for 08 season. I hope to join a corps staff as either a visual/marching tech or front ensemble tech.

You kids dedicated to Division II & III corps are the backbone of the activity and the hope for community-oriented corps to come. Please never forget that.

Mike, I love you,

but not in that way.