Auditioning for DivII/III

GO FOR IT CONNER !!! ^OO^ ^OO^ ^OO^

Ditto ^OO^ ^OO^

I've been sitting on the sidelines waiting for Conner's debut for years now. I promise to make the trip to see him play & cheer for him, whichever corps he chooses. I will even make a donation to the corps he chooses......Go Conner!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I can afford it, ECJ.

You kids dedicated to Division II & III corps are the backbone of the activity and the hope for community-oriented corps to come. Please never forget that.

memphis sound has posted a tennative camp schedule....check it out and make plans to be there!

www.memphisdrumcorps.org

they are going to be at Bethel College...ONLY 2 HOURS FROM NASHVILLE!

start making your plans now... :)

i forgot to add , plan on staying at teal till the end

Good for you (and your corps). There's nothing like (drum corps) family.

Nancy

cough cough...VK!!!

From what I hear there's PLENTY interest from members all over the country that want to march with VK.

OF course we could use plenty more for a feeder corps...and an alumni corps too.

Nancy

VK 77-82

I plan on auditioning at Teal Sound, if i can get sponsors to help pay for me to fly there for December auditions.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Remember the Canadian Corps when thinking of where to march this year (2008). Great corps in Ontario with amazing kids and staff, as well as amazing chaperones!!!!!!

HYPE (Hamilton Youth Performing Ensemble) of Hamilton, Ontario will be hosting their first practice/audition/welcome to the corps on Sunday September 30th at 12:30pm at Sir Winston Churchill Secondary School (Main Street East, Hamilton). All are welcome!!! Come on out and see what we do - we'd love to have you. Go to our website at www.thehype.ca for more information. :rolleyes: