Seeking Side Show

Brooklyn United Alumni is seeking a Brass quartet, mini group to play in between performances as corps set up on stage. If your group would like to DONATE time to this event PLEASE email me. Great PR for your group. All info on Music Under The Bridge can be found on the web. It's not to late to sit in with B.U. for stage show. The next practice is Saturday August 25th Noon till 5pm @ the Mountainside Elks, Mountainside New Jersey.

Directions & future practice dates can be found on schedule page.

Food & fun for all.

CHEAP cash bar.

Stop by & say HI !

Brooklyn United Alumni is seeking a Brass quartet, mini group to play in between performances as corps set up on stage. If your group would like to DONATE time to this event PLEASE email me. Great PR for your group. All info on Music Under The Bridge can be found on the web. It's not to late to sit in with B.U. for stage show. The next practice is Saturday August 25th Noon till 5pm @ the Mountainside Elks, Mountainside New Jersey.

Food & fun for all.

CHEAP cash bar.

Stop by & say HI !

Tom,

Maybe you could partner up with the Jr. Corps from Brooklyn (Quest?) to showcase some of their I&E talent in between corps ... might give them good exposure and further the growth of drum corps in Brooklyn ... just a tought ...

Andy

Will look into it ! THANKS

Edited by BROOKLYNUNITED

Tom,

Maybe you could partner up with the Jr. Corps from Brooklyn (Quest?) to showcase some of their I&E talent in between corps ... might give them good exposure and further the growth of drum corps in Brooklyn ... just a tought ...

Andy

We had them open show last year.

They have moved focus to R&B now.

THANKS

Edited by BROOKLYNUNITED

Food & fun for all.

CHEAP cash bar.

Stop by & say HI !

Good luck with your show!

That's a hell of a big line-up for 10 bucks!

Edited by brassomaniac

They're really more into the band thing now.

:blink:

I THINK that he means Quest has more of a concentration on their R&B band and related activities now, rather than corps-style ensembles.

We spent an afternoon getting to know some of those kids last year. The people at Quest are just doing GREAT things for them. We plan is to support their I&E event again next year, if the Lord is willin' and the creek don't rise..

Edited by brassomaniac

Would have had the D&B corps back to Open show again.

I will reach out & see if the R&B band would like to perform in between acts.

THANKS

Good luck with your show!

That's a hell of a big line-up for 10 bucks!

The HITMEN played in between acts @ Reilly show.

Added a nice flow to show.

I'm looking for someone to do the same @ our show.

Its hard to find a group when your asking for them to donate time.

All performers @ Music Under the Bridge have donated time.

This is the only way we can stay alive & hope to revive the days of old in BKLYN.

THANKS