CRU or KILTS?

Keith, just ignore this coward,..............

Gary,

How is "Lake Erie Regiment" doing ???

Are you successfully working on fielding a drum corps for 2008 ???

A moderately good Business Manager would not let such a wonderful drum corps go without fielding a competitive unit.

Careful on accusing individuals of being cowards!!!

You have many times pointed out that you have the skill and expertise to run organizations and events/shows but you seem to not be up to the task at present.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gary,

How is "Lake Erie Regiment" doing ???

Are you successfully working on fielding a drum corps for 2008 ???

A moderately good Business Manager would not let such a wonderful drum corps go without fielding a competitive unit.

Careful on accusing individuals of being cowards!!!

You have many times pointed out that you have the skill and expertise to run organizations and events/shows but you seem to not be up to the task at present.

I was refering to your cowardess in regards to your identity, and not being able to admit you are wrong and trying to clowd it with a buch of meaningless gobbledygoop,..........as far as the Regiment is concerned, I am a newly elected board member that is working to get the corps back on the road, we currently have a very successful winter guard and two indoor percussion ensembles,............oh and by the way the Thunderbirds are fine and doing quite well thank you,...................

as for you, you coward, reveal yourself and your corps affiliation, and accomplishments, and then we can talk,.............otherwise, crawl back into the shadows,....................and stay there!

Edited by Gary Matczak

I was refering to your cowardess in regards to your identity, and not being able to admit you are wrong and trying to clowd it with a buch of meaningless gobbledygoop,..........as far as the Regiment is concerned, I am a newly elected board member that is working to get the corps back on the road, we currently have a very successful winter guard and two indoor percussion ensembles,............oh and by the way the Thunderbirds are fine and doing quite well thank you,...................

as for you, you coward, reveal yourself and your corps affiliation, and accomplishments, and then we can talk,.............otherwise, crawl back into the shadows,....................and stay there!

I don't see a organization that you are affiliated with that is currently competing on the field in either DCI or DCA.

Are you trying to convince me to be a "Thunderbird" ???

Hey - personal problems can be taken to PM anytime.

Thanks.

"Ignore this user" - it's a wonderful thing......