DCA weekend

I just want to take this time to wish everyone in all competing corps much success this upcoming DCA weekend. I know everyone has put forth the hard work, sweat, blood and sacrifice to make each show the best it can be.

To my friends in Bush, Cabs, Fusion, Hurcs, Bucs, MBI, Frontier, Brigs, Renegades, and the Kilties: unfortunately, I will not be able to complete the season with Sun, as work issues have to be addressed at this time. I wish all of you great success this weekend, and I hope we will meet again somewhere down the road...

Best wishes to Fran and Barb.

Thanks everyone,

Tex

I just want to take this time to wish everyone in all competing corps much success this upcoming DCA weekend. I know everyone has put forth the hard work, sweat, blood and sacrifice to make each show the best it can be.

To my friends in Bush, Cabs, Fusion, Hurcs, Bucs, MBI, Frontier, Brigs, Renegades, and the Kilties: unfortunately, I will not be able to complete the season with Sun, as work issues have to be addressed at this time. I wish all of you great success this weekend, and I hope we will meet again somewhere down the road...

Thanks everyone,

Tex

You'll be missed this weekend Tex!

Thanks everyone,

Tex

Thank you, Tex! We'll miss you in Rochester. I'm sure Sun's gonna do a great show in your honor!!!!!

Fran

Aww Tex I'll definitely miss you up there... Who am I supposed to sit and drink Mike's with for 2 hours and talk about where I'm auditioning in the fall??? I'm glad I got to see you a few times this season though :)

Good luck to everyone this weekend! (Also, I've got a 2007 guard black tank top for sale on ebay that I have an extra ... it's XL.. and it's a Bridgemen Alumni guard shirt ... enjoy looking!) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=300146047651

Have an awesome weekend everyone! :)

Edited by Mom2ZJ

Thanks everyone,

Tex

Thanks Tex from all of us at Fusion Core!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Tex. Safe travels, everyone!