Dann Peterson named new Scouts corps director!

Surely every corps director needs a full biography on dcp,

No they don't, and don't call me Shirley :P anybody?anybody?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No they don't, and don't call me Shirley :P anybody?anybody?

Nice "Airplane" reference! If you fold the scoring sheets just right you can make a "broach, pterodactyl..." "I sure picked a bad day to stop sniffing glue." I got grounded by my parents for telling them I had just seen the greatest movie, they went and watched it, came home and grounded me. Oh, well.... It was worth it!

Nice "Airplane" reference! If you fold the scoring sheets just right you can make a "broach, pterodactyl..." "I sure picked a bad day to stop sniffing glue." I got grounded by my parents for telling them I had just seen the greatest movie, they went and watched it, came home and grounded me. Oh, well.... It was worth it!

WOW -- my parents TOOK me to that movie -- (and it looks like we're the same age) !!!

Edited by Liam

WOW -- my parents TOOK me to that movie -- (and it looks like we're the same age) !!!

So I'm guessing YOU didn't get grounded then, huh? At least I hope not!

Having marched with Dann I too can vouch for the person that he is. Among all his other achievements (already laid out in the press release), Dann was very proud to be a "last" soprano...and no one, NO ONE, had better even TRY to take 6th from him! :P

If you ever get anywhere near the Scouts, go meet Dann Peterson...he's truly a class act and a great individual.

One more thing...

"Ahoy mateys, be this the horn bus?!"

^0^