Alternative #473: The Me-a-phone

Oh. That explains it...I've never seen "Star Trek." I once dated a woman whose automobile license plate was a variation on the word, "Trekkie." She never understood why I wasn't excited about "Star Trek" as she went to many of the conventions.

Oh. That explains it...I've never seen "Star Trek." I once dated a woman whose automobile license plate was a variation on the word, "Trekkie." She never understood why I wasn't excited about "Star Trek" as she went to many of the conventions.

You had a chance to go to a convention and u didn't??? SHAME!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P

You had a chance to go to a convention and u didn't??? SHAME!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P

I didn't want to feel out-of-place because I had a woman at my side.

petaQ! :P

I didn't want to feel out-of-place because I had a woman at my side.

ZING!

DCP EarAmps

There already is a practical version of this. I've worn mine at DCI Worlds and regionals for the past two seasons. They really work and I wonder why I don't see more of them out there. Really, everyone whom has ever cupped their hands over their ears should have a set of these.

Michael - thanks for the tip! Goofy appearance aside, I think this is a great accessory for the drum corps fan and will be purchasing mine in time for the 2008 season! I'm not really worried about looking goofy since I'm already brain damaged (really), walk with a "spastic gait", and just generally look like an old nerd anyway! I've made my peace with it and my uber-hot fiancee loves me in spite of my goofy-ness! So what have I got to lose (except $14.00)? :P

Thanks again for the tip, my friend!

Michael - thanks for the tip! Goofy appearance aside, I think this is a great accessory for the drum corps fan and will be purchasing mine in time for the 2008 season! I'm not really worried about looking goofy since I'm already brain damaged (really), walk with a "spastic gait", and just generally look like an old nerd anyway! I've made my peace with it and my uber-hot fiancee loves me in spite of my goofy-ness! So what have I got to lose (except $14.00)? :P

Thanks again for the tip, my friend!

You're most welcome. They're drum corps' best kept secret in full view.

DCP EarAmps

There already is a practical version of this. I've worn mine at DCI Worlds and regionals for the past two seasons. They really work and I wonder why I don't see more of them out there. Really, everyone whom has ever cupped their hands over their ears should have a set of these.

These are EarGlasses with a DCP logo attached... the lady wearing them is even the same :sshh:

My opinion: They look kind of ridiculous. However, if you're going to buy them, get them from the DCP Store to support this awesome forum.

Edited by jacquesb