Le Club 107

BigDale

Had a great time hanging out at "The Club", sipping ice cold beverages, flirting with the Dos Equis girls, talking to old friends and even hanging out on the stairwell watching those corps I just had to see live (like Hawthorne!).

So. Cal Dream: Great job!

Renegades: Love you guys and congrats!

Kilties: I cried, but look forward to next year and Scott Stewart & crew.

To Les Quebecois: Salut mon ami!

And to the Westshore Alumni: you guys are the greatest! I look forward to Harrisburg this next year, and yes I owe some beverages too! :worthy:

And thanks for putting my on the mailing list Westshore!

I look forward to some roadtrips to Harrisburg! B)

Là où sont les quebecois?

(used the google translator)

Had a great time hanging out at "The Club", sipping ice cold beverages, flirting with the Dos Equis girls, talking to old friends and even hanging out on the stairwell watching those corps I just had to see live (like Hawthorne!).

So. Cal Dream: Great job!

Renegades: Love you guys and congrats!

Kilties: I cried, but look forward to next year and Scott Stewart & crew.

To Les Quebecois: Salut mon ami!

And to the Westshore Alumni: you guys are the greatest! I look forward to Harrisburg this next year, and yes I owe some beverages too! :sleeping:

I finally figured out you had a reserved seat in Le Club 107 -- Either that or you were staying all night each night.

Great to see you and see you and toast you as I scampered by. Gotta luv Rachacha!

I finally figured out you had a reserved seat in Le Club 107 -- Either that or you were staying all night each night.

Great to see you and see you and toast you as I scampered by. Gotta luv Rachacha!

Didn't have seats there, didn't need them. Mine were low and on the 5 yard lines (thanks ticket dude). Better to watch the corps on the monitor and hear them right behind you!

Didn't have seats there, didn't need them. Mine were low and on the 5 yard lines (thanks ticket dude). Better to watch the corps on the monitor and hear them right behind you!

The club was also a Budweiser club.

The Canadians came to our rescue first.

Then came the cantineras de Dos Equis. Salut! b**bs